Effective Date: 01/09/2023
By accessing and using the DART Times web application located at https://darttimes.com ("the Application"), you agree to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use the Application.
1. Intellectual Property:
The Application and its original content, features, and functionality are owned by DART Times and are protected by international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
2. Use License:
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the Application for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not:
- modify or copy the Application;
- use the Application for any commercial purpose or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained in the Application;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the Application; or
- transfer the Application to another person or "mirror" the Application on any other server.
The Application is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. DART Times makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
In no event shall DART Times or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the Application, even if DART Times or a DART Times authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
6. Governing Law:
8. Contact Us: